Here are a few things you should know about Edie:
1. She is the busiest woman alive. I have 3 young children so I know what busy looks like. Edie’s workload terrifies me!
2. One reason Edie is so busy is because she’s so incredibly good at what she does and has more job offers than she can handle.
3. The other reason she’s so busy is because she has such a heart for others that it’s hard for her to say no. (Our writing group is going to have to stage an intervention if she keeps saying yes).
4. Edie also has a heart for teaching writers. She wants to see them succeed, wants to see them improve and wants to spare them from making newbie mistakes.
5. Edie is a social media guru. At writers conferences across the nation, she teaches classes on establishing your web presence, writing for the web and social media.
Here’s the review I wrote for Amazon and Barnes and Noble:
Whether you're an aspiring writer building your platform, a newly published author marketing your first book or an established novelist striving to connect with your readers, Social Media Marketing for Writers will give you all the tools you need to establish your virtual presence—and keep your sanity while you do it.
Navigating social media can be overwhelming, but this guide gives step by step instructions for everything from setting up your first blog to structuring your daily on-line activities so you still have time to do what writers do best—write.
If you want to maximize your successes while streamlining your efforts, Social Media Marketing for Writers is the best place to start.
What I didn’t say is that while this book is written for writers, it's also an invaluable resource for musicians, artists, small business owners or anyone in direct sales.
If you have a product and need a platform, you will benefit from this book.
The other thing I didn’t say is that I had the privilege of sitting down with Edie a few weeks before this book came out and she gave me many of the strategies she presents in this book. I’ve only just begun implementing them, but a quick check of my blog stats and Twitter followers indicates that her methods are already working for me.
I’m sure they’ll work for you, too! If you haven’t yet, what are you waiting for?
Download Social Media Marketing for Writers now!