Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Milestone, A Question, and A Review

Can you believe it's July? How did that happen?!

I hope you are in the midst of a fun and fabulous summer.

Here at Out of the Boat, I'm scaling back a little for July. I'll be posting once a week this month so I can spend some time focusing on my fiction writing (yeah, I'm still working on that!) and making plans for the future of Out of the Boat.

Believe it or not, today marks my 200th blog post! I love blogging far more than I ever imagined I would. Thanks to all of you who've jumped Out of the Boat and come on this crazy journey with me!

If you're a regular here, I would so appreciate it if you could take a moment and answer this question (either in the comments, on Facebook, or via email).

What would you like to see more (or less) of on Out of the Boat? Is there something I don't cover that you wish I would?

Currently, Monday posts are about Faith and/or Family. Thursday posts are about Writing and/or Reading.

Thanks!

And since it is the first Thursday of July, I'm over at The Write Conversation talking about Riveting Your Readers with Deep Point of View by Jill Elizabeth Nelson. I'd love it if you stopped by to say Hi!

Grace & peace!
Lynn

4 comments:

Mary Beth Dahl said...

I love your blog! Your insight on life has made me smile and been a light. I especially liked your blog about wives taking care when talking with others about their husband. There have been many times when you will have shared something that especially fit with me. So...I have no suggestions/requests except that you keep writing and revealing truth to us! Thank you.

Jamie Britt said...

Lynn, I love the posts when you talk about your parenting struggles and/or the posts about the antics from your children. I also love it when you do a post about a Scripture and you're very transparent about it. That gives me the courage to do the same with my blog posts. Love ya sweet friend!

Cathy Baker said...

Happy 200th!! Loved your review on The Write Conversation. :)

Ellen Andersen said...

Gee Lynn, you really have a way of analyzing things. A great way. 200th post? Wowl--congrats!