Thursday, September 5, 2013

Write Every Day



So how much writing did you get done this summer?

Every time someone asks me this, I have to fight an intense desire to slink away in shame. Instead, I mumble something about being busy with the kids and vacation because I hate to tell them the truth.

How much did I write this summer? Not much.

Now I know some of you are going to try to tell me that it’s okay. I have young children. I’m not going to get much writing done during the summer. 

But the truth is, I wasn’t getting much writing done before summer started.

I’ve been stuck for a while.

So when a Writer’s Digest email popped up in my inbox with the words WRITE EVERY DAY How to write faster and more in the title, it took my fingers less than a minute (thanks to the wonders of one-click ordering) to download that title to my Kindle app.

At $2.99, I figured I didn’t have much to lose. Even if I got one decent tip, it would be worth it.


It was.

I'm guest blogging today over at The Write Conversation. Come on over to read the rest of my review.





post signature

0 comments: